Situated within the peaceful Hynish Heritage Village is our newly renovated stone built one bedroom detached property ‘The Stables’. The Stables offers superb views of stunning Hebridean scenery and is a stones throw away from many of the beautiful beaches of Tiree. It offers a wonderful opportunity to simply get away from it all and relax with a touch of luxury. This fully furnished cottage has a large bright sitting room with dining area and wood burning stove. On arrival guests receive a welcome tray.
The Hebridean Trust are not taking holiday let bookings for the foreseeable future.
Watch this space for the plans for the future of Hynish Heritage Village.
- Sitting/dining room with woodburning stove.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Laundry facilities
- All Linen and towels are Provided with this property. We do not provide beach towels though.
- Upstairs king size bedroom with fantastic views and a special Feature of whirlpool bath en-suite.
- Cosy sitting area Upstairs within the upstairs bedroom area.
- All rooms are centrally heated
- Downstairs Bath/shower room
- Self-contained garden
Escape your daily routine and enjoy the pace of Tiree time. Be relaxed and peaceful.
This property does allow one well behaved dog.