Morton Boyd House
Morton Boyd House is a spacious 4 bedroom house in a wonderful setting close to the small beach at Hynish. Morton Boyd House is a stone built ground floor property enjoying a peaceful location. It is comfortably furnished throughout with a large sitting/dining room featuring the original smithy fireplace.
The Hebridean Trust are not taking holiday let bookings for the foreseeable future.
Watch this space for the plans for the future of Hynish Heritage Village.
- Sitting/dining room
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Laundry/drying area
- Two twin bedrooms (two people per room)
- Two bedrooms that sleep two people (a bunk bed in each room)
- All rooms centrally heated
- Shower room
- Bathroom (wheelchair accessible)
Download the pdf of the floorplan here.